I have been licensed for 40 years.
I have worked at N2U Salon & Spa - A Lakewood Ranch Salon for 11 years.
I'm originally from Cleveland, Ohio.
- Worked for Adrien Arpel as an Esthetician & Electronic Tweezing (permanent hair removal) in a high end dept. store Salon.
- Moved to Ft. Wayne , In and joined Glemby International out of New York working as a Salon Manager/stylist , was promoted to Senior Manager responsible for 8 hair salons .
- Was transfer to Oklahoma city where I was promoted to Divisional Director responsible for 36 hair salons in store such as Ventures, Sears, & Dillards. I received another promotion to Divisional Vice President responsible for the whole southwest Territory. I worked for Glemby for 10 yrs till they merged to become Mei/ Regis .
- Opened my own salon .
- I consider myself a hair color specialist... color correction is my strong point . I have to learn your hair and you have to learn me. I can fix about anything in color correction. When I have a new client we have to work together to get it right . You have old color , new color , messed up color. Once that's taken care of, we then decide what's next to make it right for you. It can be a process. If your current hairstylist didn't get the color right for her first time for you, give her another shot , because it's all about learning what you want and hearing what you are saying and how your hair reacts . If that doesn't work , call me.
- I moved here in 2004 from Ok city, Ok.
- I am a breast cancer survivor
- I taught professional ballroom/latin dancing (8 yrs)
- I love to ride my Harley
I enjoy making people feel great about who they are. Looking your best & feeling your best is my job.
I have 2 daughters Kim , Heather, 6 grand kids & 6 great grand kids . My oldest daughter Kim is a stylist and is running a successful business in Oklahoma city. My youngest Daughter Heather & her family live here in Florida by me and is a very successful business woman also.
Let me help you feel good about who you are & who you want to become.